iPearlLite, a free version of iPearl, an action and strategy game with simple rules, delicate and beautiful interface.
There are many pearls rolling randomly on the desktop, you can clear the no-pearl-area by dividing them with a cutting line controlled by your finger, when the percentage of the cleared area reach 70%, the game will forward into next stage with one pearl added.
To be bewared of is that if the cutting line is touched by any naughty rolling pearl before it reaches the goal, the line will be broken and one life will be lost, when the amount of the life becomes 0, the game is over.
As increasing of numbers of the pearls, it becomes more and more difficult to clear 70% area, so, not only wisdom, agileness, courage is needed, luck is also essential for you.
Ease but exciting, come on and challenge yourself, make your name occupy the fame hall of high score.
1. The game will forward into a higher stage with one pearl added;
2. Pearl rolls randomly, and will be rebounded by the edge of table;
3. After clearing a stage, you’ll get a score according to the pearls amount, percentage of the area you cleared;
4. You have 3 lives at the beginning of the game, one life will be added as a bonus after a stage is cleared, please cherish the lives;
5. At the end of the game, your score will be listed in the fame hall if it is high enough.
* 6. There is a 5 pearls limit in the freeware, and there is no pearls limit in the full version of the game.
1. Slide your finger vertically or horizontally, a cutting line of the corresponding direction will be produced;
2. You can set the start point for the line with your finger by touching or holding on, then go on with dragging vertically or horizontally you can set direction for the line, when your finger leaves from the screen, the line begins to extend to cut the area. It’s safer for you to do like this to find an opportune moment.
3. If you find that the start point just set is not satisfied, you may slide your finger to the 45 degree deviated from start line direction to cancel the start point.
4. The game menu is hidden in the tool bar on the top of screen, it can be displayed by touching the arrow to the right of the tool bar.